Thursday, July 12, 2012

Part 1 / 2 Eugene, OR 7.18.11 Police Kidnapping Conspiracy

1# Part 1 / 2 Eugene, OR 7.18.11 Police Kidnapping Conspiracy.
Advertisements

VDO of Part 1 / 2 Eugene, OR 7.18.11 Police Kidnapping Conspiracy

Part 1 / 2 Eugene, OR 7.18.11 Police Kidnapping Conspiracy Tube. Duration : 11.75 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Free Arrest Records. www.youtube.com = Part 2 / 2 GHASTLY in context. Must use Headphones to hear this well. This is KEY evidence against Wells Fargo of the very most absolute type: "smoking gun proof". It is hard to hear even after amplification. There are govvy agencies that could get the original very-hi-rez version from City of Eugene and "all sorts of horrific details" would emerge. The 'professionals' have hardware/software that should be able to pick up the other side of the phone call as well as reveal things cops are saying in background. I have the DVD they provided via process. It s/h the same quality as the original files, which were Gigabyte-sized. 7:50 ... cop pretends to be Bank Teller to disburse my $? OH, cops! I have s "surprise letter" dated 7.20.11 from Portland Security Guard Ogno TELLING me to go to the Bank to withdraw $. Of course, I knew I would be arrested for armed robbery if i did. I got the letter. I have been saving it for the next set of COP and Government LIES. I like to Trap them in their LIES and DECEIT and IMMORALITY. How Very Funny. First note: cops are my friends in all of this. Same with the court guards. They are the little guy just doing their job. I found a way to have them, by definition at the end... on my side. How? Ask them... they will tell UI am as Cool as Can Be. But..... U know that already. See me in the Police a/v after SWAT arrest. Most CEO's don't do that well after 2 weeks of coaching and makeup sessions. A thumbs down? sorry...this is a ...
View Related articles associated with Free Arrest Records. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Part 1 / 2 Eugene, OR 7.18.11 Police Kidnapping Conspiracy.


No comments:

Post a Comment