Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Charles Aznavour "Yesterday When I Was Young"

#The Best Charles Aznavour "Yesterday When I Was Young".
Advertisements

Good VDO of Charles Aznavour "Yesterday When I Was Young"

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm happy to present Video on Free Public Arrest Records. i need it to block my sisters. and also the public. info that's useful. with your friends. Charles Aznavour "Yesterday When I Was Young", that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment within the view. Charles Aznavour "Yesterday When I Was Young" Tube. Duration : 3.60 Mins.

"Hier Encore" is a song released in 1961, written by Charles Aznavour and Georges Garvarentz. It was subsequently released in English (Yesterday When I Was Young), Italian (Ieri Si), and Spanish (Ayer Aún). It is considered one of Aznavour's greatest hits. Aznavour (May 22, 1924, Paris) is an Armenian-French singer, songwriter, actor and public activist. Besides being one of France's most popular and enduring singers, he is also one of the most well-known singers in the world. He is known for his characteristic short figure and unique tenor[2] voice; clear and ringing in its upper reaches, with gravely and soulful low notes. He has appeared in more than 60 movies, composed about 1000 songs (including at least 150 in English, 100 in Italian, 70 in Spanish, and 50 in German[3]), and sold well over 100 million records.[4] In 1998, Charles Aznavour was chosen as Entertainer of the Century by CNN and users of Time Online from around the globe. He was recognized as the century's outstanding performer, with nearly 18% of the total vote, edging out Elvis Presley and Bob Dylan. Aznavour started his global farewell tour in late 2006.
View Related articles related to Free Public Arrest Records. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Charles Aznavour "Yesterday When I Was Young".
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment