Monday, July 23, 2012

Yukmouth - Oh Boy!

### Arrest Records - Yukmouth - Oh Boy!.###
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Yukmouth - Oh Boy!.

Do you know about - Yukmouth - Oh Boy!

Arrest Records ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Arrest Records . You look at this article for facts about what you wish to know is Arrest Records .

How is Yukmouth - Oh Boy!

Yukmouth - Oh Boy! Tube. Duration : 4.33 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from click here Arrest Records . Album: Thug Lord: The New Testament (2001) Jerold Dwight Ellis better known by his stage name Yukmouth, is an Grammy-nominated American rapper from East Oakland, California. He is a member of the platinum-selling rap duo Luniz along with Numskull. Luniz recorded the successful weed anthem, "I Got 5 on It". He went on to sign a solo record deal at J-Prince's Rap-a-Lot Records, releasing four albums. His double album debut on the label, entitled Thugged Out: The Albulation went gold.
I hope you receive new knowledge about Arrest Records . Where you'll be able to offer easy use in your day-to-day life. And just remember, your reaction is Arrest Records . View Related articles associated with Arrest Records . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Yukmouth - Oh Boy!.


No comments:

Post a Comment