Friday, July 20, 2012

Prayers For Atheists - Psalm for St. Paul

1# Prayers For Atheists - Psalm for St. Paul.
Advertisements

VDO of Prayers For Atheists - Psalm for St. Paul

Prayers For Atheists - Psalm for St. Paul Tube. Duration : 3.22 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from that guy Free Arrest Records. Just got out of jail at the DNC sun is shining, smiles are high. Thanks to both my friends in the courtroom 8 am. Got a lawyer - had my back; we ain't scared - that's a fact! No respect for people's rights; why should we plea when we can fight? And win in court - change the laws, that's our Movement: ANTI-WAR!! In the streets, organize, First Amendment - people's rights. We ain't scared, we won't run in the courtroom for the judge. If they got no proof; and there's no cop, then they got no case, all CHARGES DROP! I ain't laying down for you - WE'RE NOT GUILTY Admitting what I didn't do - WE WILL NOT PLEA Victory - that's our cry - FAIR TRIAL BY LAW First Amendment, People's Rights - PSALM FOR ST. PAUL Just got out of jail at the RNC - smiling girls, cheering crowd. Thank the stars for jail support; gave me food, gave me phone. Found my girl, now headin' home. Lawyers Guild erasin' bids, ACLU freein' kids from their cells and false arrest. Riot cops, black batons, pepper spray, provocateurs warrantless. So, lock your doors, and thank The Bar for counselors with law degrees and conscious eyes who see a need to defend our rights; who got the time and work for free. They're my heroes. Hear me scream: I ain't laying down for you - WE'RE NOT GUILTY Admitting what I didn't do - WE WILL NOT PLEA Victory - that's our cry - FAIR TRIAL BY LAW First Amendment, People's Rights - PSALM FOR ST. PAUL Protest - Yes, Sir! Bill of Rights - It's the Law! False arrest - No More! See you In ...
View Related articles related to Free Arrest Records. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Prayers For Atheists - Psalm for St. Paul.


No comments:

Post a Comment