Friday, July 6, 2012

K-RINO FT. Z-RO - TALKING LOUD

### Arrest Records - K-RINO FT. Z-RO - TALKING LOUD.### Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination K-RINO FT. Z-RO - TALKING LOUD.

Do you know about - K-RINO FT. Z-RO - TALKING LOUD

Arrest Records ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Arrest Records . You read this article for info on anyone need to know is Arrest Records .

How is K-RINO FT. Z-RO - TALKING LOUD

K-RINO FT. Z-RO - TALKING LOUD Tube. Duration : 4.50 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Arrest Records . (SEND ME YOUR EMAIL FOR A LOCKERZ.COM EXCLUSIVE INVITE !!!! ) [K-Rino:] I ain't no gangsta, but on the mic I make boys bail They run up in my set tripping, I check 'em like voicemail Records dropping no promotion, but they manage to sell My folks want 'em worse, than boys want naked pictures in jail I leave you swoll up in a corner, with a ice bag on ya You so brand new, you still got the price tag on ya You wanna be me, the flow murdering three deep sprayer It'll never work, like putting a 8 track in a cd player I don't bar these Hollywood cats, it's all about me You can't see me, like a blocked number on a caller ID You got a entourage, trust me you could still get smacked On songs bragging bout pistols, that your homeboys pack I'm frustrated and I'm broke, but I'm keeping the faith I wrote my own name on a list, of the people I hate And I don't rehabilitate devils, I kill 'em escape I ain't gon waste my time, trying to make a snake fall straight [Hook:] You must not know, who I am mayn (I can see it, when I look in your eyes) Talking loud, but you ain't saying a damn thang (up in the neighborhood, telling them lies) When I'm through, you gon remember my damn name (when I heard the shit, I wasn't surprised) In my hood, we get it popping like champagne (You fools, bout to make my temperature rise yeah) [Z-Ro:] So many niggaz wolf about they boxing game, but then get knocked out And be the first one back to the car, before the gunman could squeeze some shots out Why they ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Arrest Records . Where you'll be able to put to use in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Arrest Records . View Related articles associated with Arrest Records . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share K-RINO FT. Z-RO - TALKING LOUD.


No comments:

Post a Comment